Direct To Garment Printing
Advantages when it comes to direct to garment printing.
Typical screen print shops will require you to have a minimum of 12 or 24 shirt and that can go up if you have a multi color design. What we can do is print as low as 1 shirt and there is not limit to the amount of colors that we can print. So what that means, if you have a family trip to Disney and you want 5 shirts with 10 colors, we can print the shirts for you without an issue. The only down side to DTG is we can not print on polyester.
To get your custom shirt order going, you can email us at email@example.com or call us 727-202-7656
Let our graphic designers bring your dream to reality.
With our in-house graphics team, we can make your dream a reality! We can custom make something for you, recreate art work, or take your existing design and make it even better.
We keep our costs low and pass the savings to you.
We are a small company but that doesn’t limit us to what we are capable of. We follow the work smart not hard mantra. We want repeat business, so our goal is to be priced well enough you are happy with our services and we can still make a living.
How our process works
- Do you have artwork, or do you need us to design something for you?
- Decide on shirt color and sizes
- We will email you a mock up that you will need to approve. Once the art is approved by you, you are certifying you approve. If you need to add more to the order after approval there might be additional fees
- Once approved we will need a 50% payment to get started.
- Typical turnaround time is 7-10 business days (could be sooner) you can’t rush perfection 😉
- Our turnaround time does not start until your 50% payment has been made.
- Once your order is done we will email you and final payment is required.
- We can ship your order, or you can pick it up.